The withdrawal process at uBanker is as easy as depositing your money. We try to process your withdrawal requests as quickly as we can. To ensure your withdrawal request is processed swiftly, please follow the steps below:
1. Register your withdrawal on the platform
2. Email the documents listed below to: Customer.Service@Ubanker.com
- Proof of ID: Copy of your ID, passport, driving license
- Proof of Residence: an invoice issued in the last 6 months: for example a utility bill with your address on it (phone, electricity, etc.).
- Signed Contract: download and print the agreement and hand sign all 7 pages.
In case you have used a credit card to fund your account, please send also:
- Credit Card Copy: Both sides of the credit card you are using for this account (must show first 6 digits and last 4 on both sides, expiry date and full name) please make sure that any other details will be covered.
- CCD (Credit Card Declaration): You should have received this Declaration shortly after you made your withdrawal request or in any case of more than 5 transactions to your email. Please hand sign near each one of the deposits and send it back to uBanker customer care. In case you have not received such an email, please contact Customer.Service@Ubanker.com.
3. Full bank details: bank account name, swift code, account NO / IBAN, bank name, etc.
Please keep in mind that the withdrawal method should correspond to the deposit method you used.
*Deposit by means of Credit Card is limited to a minimum amount of 200 USD
*Withdrawal by means of Bank Transfer is limited to a minimum amount of 50 USD.
If you have any questions regarding the withdrawal or deposit procedures, please contact us.