uBanker aims to provide their traders with the best trading conditions on the market to make their trading experience as easy and profitable as possible.
Deposits at uBanker
Every uBanker trader can start trading after a $200 deposit. You can open an account with US Dollars. All deposits in other currencies will be converted into US Dollars.
Trading Hours at uBanker
uBanker clients will be able to trade on the markets from 22:00 GMT on Sunday night until 22:00 GMT on Friday night. However, CFDs have their own trading hours, outlined below:
- US Market CFDs are traded from 2:30 pm – 9:00 pm GMT, (1:30 – 08:00 GMT Summer hours) Mondays to Fridays.
- European & British Market CFDs are traded from 8:00 am – 4:30 pm GMT & 07:00 am-03:30pm GMT Summer hours), Mondays to Fridays.
In case of absence of any trading activity for a period of at least forty five (45) days, the Company reserves the right to apply the credit-out rule and remove any trading credit that exists in the Client Account, provided that (i) no open positions and/or entry orders exist on the Client Account; (b) no positions were opened and/or closed within the last 45 days; and/or (c) no deposit transaction was made within the last 45 days.
In case of absence of any activity for a period of at least three (3) months, the Company reserves the right to apply a fee of US$ 500 thereafter, charged on a quarterly basis. If the Client account is funded by less than US$ 500 and has been inactive for a period of three (3) months, the Company reserves the right to charge a lower amount to cover administrative expenses and close down the account.
Margin Liquidation at uBanker
When your account equity reaches zero all your open positions are closed automatically by the system – this is called margin liquidation. At uBanker we take safety very seriously and that is why all our clients’ money is protected. The margin liquidation is our way of keeping your balance from becoming negative.
Market Conditions at uBanker
uBanker has in place a no slippage policy, which means that all spot orders are executed at the price a client clicks/quotes during regular market conditions.
When the market’s conditions are volatile uBanker clients will receive consistent ask (buy) and bid (sell) prices with fixed spreads. Spot orders will be executed at the price the trader quoted.
Hedge Newest Position
- The Hedge Newest Position is an exposure protection feature that is provided by the Platform. For additional information, including to deactivate it please contact us here.
- Hedge Newest Position will be activated only after all First Protected Positions are used.
- Hedge Newest Position applies when the account equity falls below the used margin required for each open position and will continue to apply until all open positions are hedged.
- Hedge Newest Position will function within market hours and will not be triggered if (a) it is deactivated by a client (b) hedging the newest position will increase the exposure and/or (c) there is insufficient equity to cover the spread of the newly hedged position.
- Hedge Newest Position will be triggered as close as possible to the used margin, except in circumstances where the market moves too fast.
- Clients may continue using their trading accounts in parallel with the Hedge Newest Position and will be able to “top up” their margin if they wish to do so.
- Hedged positions may be transferred to the next trading date and thus is subject to applicable rollover and/or any other fees.
|FOREIGN EXCHANGE CURRENCY TRADING (FOREX):||1:200|
|CFD ON INDICES:||1:100|
|CFD ON SHARES:||1:10|